In the 21st century we need more human attention than ever to maneuver our way of a changing work environment, culture and methods. We need to achieve results and engage remote colleagues. Be-novative is not only a tool – we accompany you along the way.
Our experts and partners help you create and improve your entire innovation, design thinking and organizational development program even with your globally distributed teams. Besides an intensive 3 month-onboarding training we provide:
- Consultation and coaching on your innovation, transformation and improvement strategy, creating a reward-system, identifying and removing bottlenecks from your innovation or organizational development program, tailor-made methods of measuring positive impact, creating a roadmap with milestones and action steps
- Design Thinking training live or based on our video courses
- Facilitated remote workshops: We help support the goals of numerous organizations with workshops spanning from ideation, action planning, vision and purpose co-creation, creative problem solving, co-creation with clients, employer branding, change management, business opportunity discovery, creative marketing campaigns to rapid prototyping anywhere from 1 hour to 3-day events. Take a look at our best practices on how to facilitate remote workshops!
- Inspirational talks and keynote presentations on building a culture of Collective Creativity, and the Innovators’ DNA among many topics – Check Priszcilla Varnagy, our CEO’s Singularity University speaker profile.
- Innovators’ Club – a 6-month-long intrapreneurship, learning & development program for those teams who want to implement the right solutions and bring them to market or introduce them within the company while maximizing impact.
- Hackathons and Design Sprints to ensure ideas are better prototyped and presented with high quality. Sneak-peek into the Global Hackathon of Aegon
- Open innovation campaigns: Our specialists know what it takes to run a successful open innovation project and involve customers, partners or talented university students to co-create solutions. Run a featured challenge on our community platform with a custom landing page or chat with us to kick-start a fresh initiative. Check out a success story.
- Do you want to collaborate? Contact us.